We think in terms of projects, not repetitive tasks and processes. This means varied topics and inspiring exchange in ever new teams. We love diversity: designers work conceptually, programmers think design-oriented, conceptual designers help in project management. Hybrid working is our standard. An office with a lot of spatial flexibility forms the basis for this. Not those who work long hours in the evening, but those who like to start in the morning have our appreciation. You, us: HENKELHIEDL?!
Digital Concept Developer:in (UI/UX)
As a concept developer, you wonder why you need to understand content in all its aggregate states in addition to good ideas and 1a wireframes for digital products? Are you an editor wondering why you have to have a plan and be able to switch from keyboard to bird's eye view without any problems, in addition to being able to write in a straight line without getting dizzy? In the end, however, maybe the much-vaunted field of UI/UX is your starting point, so you possibly come from the field of design, but want to have more influence and wonder how you could succeed?
Good questions. The answer(s): Because this diversity is exactly what we're looking for, because this diversity is exactly what our team is all about - you should click the button.
If you also have one, two, three, four or more years of professional experience, ideally even in an agency... and you know at least ten of the following 15 terms more than just by hearsay, please contact us immediately. We would like to work with you. Starting immediately. Permanently employed in the very best case. We would like to have you working full time in our agency in Berlin-Kreuzberg, but of course you can also be a hybrid.
Accessibility : CMS : Figma : Flowcharts : miro : Personas : SWOT : Prototyping : Tickets : Storytelling : UI/UX : User Stories : Webflow : Wireframes : Competitive Analysis
A pixel here, a pixel there, some green on the side, with web fonts or special? You have a very good feeling for typography and design and know how to use this in the context of predominantly digital projects?
We offer an internship in the field of design to realise great projects together with you - in a team, that's important to us and not just an empty phrase. An internship with us usually lasts between three and six months and is paid monthly.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Internship Content / Concept
Do you love variety, quickly get to grips with unfamiliar topics and know how to separate the important from the worthless when researching? Do you write texts for the web with a relaxed hand - informative, entertaining and to the point? Do you also have conceptual ideas that you would like to contribute?
We offer an internship in the area of content and conception. As part of a team of designers and editors, you will be involved in conceptual work, but will certainly also have text tasks. You will get to know the processes in our projects, work with different CMS and use typical agency team software. An internship with us usually lasts three to six months and is paid monthly.
That sounds good and you would like to join us? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
As part of our development team you will work on exciting projects together with your colleagues from content, design, conception and project management. Either in our agency offices on site in Berlin-Kreuzberg, but also hybrid. You are not afraid of topics like "pipelines", "Docker" or data and deployment in general.
- Effort estimation of the backend part of our projects
- Web application development
- Server management and technical infrastructure tasks
- Continuous Integration
- Quality assurance and monitoring of web development
- Coordination with our project managers, conceptual designers and designers
- Support in the further development of internal processes
- Function as contact person for technological developments
This is what you should bring with you:
- Experience with CI process definition (from build, test, and to deployment)
- Experience with container technology such as Docker
- You have deep experience in backend technologies such as node.js (with Typescript would be plus-plus), and frameworks such as Symfony
- You have experience in at least one CMS: Strapi, Magnolia or Drupal would be ideal, Pimcore, Contao, directus and/or Wordpress an advantage, but not a must
- At best, you develop modular, well-structured, reusable code
- You have a passion for current web technologies
- You fit into our open team and are a curious and communicative team player
- You are not afraid of large and complex requirements
- Experience with unit testing or E2E testing is a plus
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills and a high level of quality awareness
- It would be a real plus if you have already dealt with frontend development.
If this sounds good and fits, we look forward to receiving your application.